Thursday 17 September 2020

Student summit- How a felt

Kia ora and welcome to another blog post and today we are talking about my Student summit.

Today was a very hard day for me and my buddy Taimana. Me and Taimana made a slide show about mihi maker a pepeha app that is a kids coding game. We had to do a call and explain how the app worked so they could try it out at home. We had to do 2 calls on about mihi maker and 2 other calls to look at and join. A Lot of the feedback was good and some were bad but fine with that. The other workshops we watched was Storyboard that and Mairo. The storyboard that was a amazing tutorial and had amazing presentation. for Mairo the call was so cool to watch and they explained the rules so clearly for us to watch a listen to.      

Thank you for looking. please like comment and share. have a nice te wiki o te reo maori. bye.



4 comments:

  1. Oh Mikaylah!! Tino pai tō mahi! Your presentation is awesome with Taimana, I like the slide that you two introduce yourselves on.

    What is Mairo?
    Ngā mihi, Whaea Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Whaea Megan for you feedback on the presentation. Mairo is a to draw and you share your work with, you can do many other things on it.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Mikaylah,
    Thanks so much for adding your slide to your blog! This will help others learn by watching/reading it too.
    Well done for presenting! It is a really new skill that a lot of people find really challenging, so good on you for giving it a go!
    If you had to do this again, is there anything you would choose to do differently?
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your feedback. It was a challenging thing to do but I was confidant when I was on the call. I was kinda hard to do since alot of people where talking and not muting there mics, I was fine with it tho a pushed through the call until the end.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...