Monday 14 September 2020

-Reflection-

 This week we have been working on writing.Take a look at my mahi and please a comment.

I’m fine just breathe, the last words I heard from my mother well she was talking on the phone to the cops. I've always wanted to see what my future was about and every morning I would wake up and look at the mirror to see a lonely girl. I spend my time in my bedroom lonely by myself, I have to sit in my bedroom and I can't do much about it since my mum calls the cops all the time and yet I don't know why.

 One night was when it all changed. I couldn't even describe what it felt like when I went to the doctors and they immediately took me to the hospital. My mum was standing in the corner and didn't say a word as she took a breath and said the exact words “I’m fine just breathe”...

 ”Mum w-where are you?” I had no idea what was going on or where I was. All I remember was feeling Hot and Burning well on the ground. I took a pill that a man fed me. I was trying to get away but now I feel sick.

 “Maybe it's the color of the pill or what was on it or in it or, but why is there money around me...am I dreaming?” I think I've lost my mind and I haven't seen my mum in ages, well that's what i think. I got up and I started to wobble, I came right and I knew where I was once I came right. I was at my old house that was burnt down in 1999. It was an old bank that's probably why I had so much money around me.

 I was spooked out a bit and walked up to the old broken door, I stood back and took a breath *hhhh* I ran and barged the door open but the door was still standing in the same spot. “WAIT AM I A GHOST” I yelled…my house is so yuck and it used to be so beautiful, that fire was so bad that night I couldn't even get down the stairs that night. But the thing is I was on fire. This must be my house from now. I'm dead so I died in the fire I think…

 That's why I haven't seen my mum, But where she is now I hope she is safe and happy without me. That explains the money, the house and mum calling the cops. That's why I had to stay in my room where I was safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...