Tuesday 22 September 2020

100 word challenge week 3


                                  

Photo of hesitating shy cute nice charming girlfriend holding school bag  with hands uncertain to know information in yellow pants pink cap headwear  Stock Photo - Alamy

                                        …THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE SAID YES... 

Mr Roberts and Whaea Heather were walking outside on their break. They saw a girl named Arabella who was being kind to the younger kids.”We should make her a Trusted Trekker” said Mr Roberts. But Whaea Heather didn't like the sound of that. On the last week of school Mr Roberts made Arabella a Trusted Trekker for next year,Whaea Heather was a bit mad. The first week of school Arabella came with her badge on. At morning tea she was wearing a bright pink hat and light yellow pants that is not right…They never should have said yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...