Tuesday 30 March 2021

Wevideo-counting the beat/Mikaylah & Shyne

 Kia ora!

Welcome back to my blog.

Today I am going to be showing you my video I made in counting the beat.

Me and Shyne worked together  to make a peace of music to go with a video. there were 4 videos to choose from, me and Shyne picked one of the bird videos for our film. For my video I chose to make the mood of the video happy and them running around. 

-----

-What we used-

We used sound trap to make music by con binding different sounds together to make one. The length of the music had to be the same length of the video so it was in sink when it ended.

Here is my video

---


Thank you for looking at my blog. Please comment share and follow my blog for more posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...