Thursday 15 April 2021

Term 1 PE-Sports 2021.

Kia ora My name is Mikaylah and today I am going to be telling you about all the PE-Sports I have been doing for term 1 at H.H.S

------

Athletics

-Shot put

-Discuss

-Sprints

-Relays

-Long jump 

-high jump

Extras

-volley ball

-basket ball 

-Ki o rahi

-Touch

-Soft ball

-------

What was my favourite sports? My favourite sport I did was Volley ball because I got to vs other people and learn to serve the ball.

What skills did I learn? I learnt how to bat a ball, play Touch and throw a discuss.

What would I want to do in PE next? I want to play netball next because I really liked playing it when I was younger and I can learn more skills.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...