Wednesday 17 March 2021

-Pizza slice-

-Pizza slice-

I will be showing you a recipe of how to make quick and easy pizza slice. 

this is something I made in cooking class. it is a great snake to make at home in 20 minutes/more.  

-----------------------

ingredients -preparation

Preheat the oven at 180º-fanbake 

-Pizza bread/ you can get premade pizza bread for $5 at the supermarket,cut into 4.

 capsicum- Wash and cut into fine strips then dice.

Red onion- Cut into strips and dice.

Tomato-cut into small cubes and get as much juice out as you can.

Cheese-grate cheese.

Ham/salami-cut into squires.

Pizza sauce, Get ready to put it on your pizza 

All of this food is up to you. You can add what ever you want to your pizza.

-----------------------

-Put together-

Get your pizza bread and put on your pizza sauce, leave a gap near the top- that will be the crust.

Put on all your toppings, make sure to put on your meat second to last and cheese on top. 

put into the oven and wait for about 10min to 20min.

then enjoy your pizza.

Thank you for looking at my blog. please comment share and follow for more blog posts.

:) 

     

                 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mikaylah. You have described the ingredients for the Pizza Slice and their preparation clearly. The cooking time is closer to 10 minutes rather than 20 minutes as the purchased pizza base is precooked. How did your Pizza Slice taste?
    I hope you will try this idea at home!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Hindson. I will keep in mind that it is 10min. I enjoyed the pizza. I had them well I was on my way out of the school. The pizza was so good that I ate it in less then 1 min :)

      Delete
  2. Kia ora e te tau, this sounds delicious!! I can't wait for you to make this at home soon.
    Arohanui, Māmā

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...