Monday 25 May 2020

New York is falling.

Hello and today I have some more Mahi for you to look at. Today's blog post is some questions and a google drawing. about my story New York is falling.

First my questions.

Why had the radio stopped working? Because there was a big earthquake.
Why hasn’t Jim heard any words for three days? Because all the people there had escaped before Jim could.
What has happened in New York? All of the big buildings have been broken down and some things are on fire.
How do you know the picture is New York? The statue of liberty is in the picture and also there are some big buildings that are from New york 
How do you think Jim is feeling?I think Jim is feeling scared and afraid of what is happening.
What will he do next? Chapter 2 will be coming soon. Other then no further notice.
What would you do in Jim’s position?Look for food and find a nice place to sleep and stay.
Has this disaster struck in just this city, or are others affected?In chapter 2 there will be other people infected in the story.

All of my answers are in bold.

Next up my google drawing. My google drawing is all about the this Jim will have to find to help him servive.

The things that Jim need to find are...

A blanket
Can food
Clothes
A tent
A weapon
Fruit trees
And water.

I hope you like this blog post. Please comment like and follow. enjoy your day. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I have seen the picture you are writing about Mikaylah,on another blog,so know what you are writing about.I think your answers are pretty accurate.I would be feeling scared,just like Jim.I think if I was in Jim's position,I would search for shelter first and then look for food.
    thanks for sharing your blog work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wassup G if i were Jim then I would go to some buildings and take whatever I could find and then try and get to humanity. Also those pictures are good
    see ya later.

    -Mikaere

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...