Tuesday 12 May 2020

All the stories put together for My time to shine.

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog post. Today I will be putting all the blog post for My time to shine together if you missed the last chapter. here it is.

There was a water break and suddenly a txunamy came....but let's go back to the start. Hello! My name is Sasha and I grew up in Hollywood. I have two sisters and a brother. We are a famous family and we all enjoy singing. A few days after I was in a car crash and passed away. Day after day my family forgets about me. I always go to visit them but feel sad every day. As I count the days well they go past I am getting sader each day. My family has now forgotten about me forever, I thought. Today is the day I go and get my halo and angel wings and go throw the gate of heaven. My heart is breaking each second. A year has gone past and I am now 18. There is a show going on. My family is in that show, my little brother is going to be singing today. On their way down to the show down by the famous Show town park they took a short cut down to the highway and a BIG txunamy struck. I thought to myself this is my time to shine. I got all my friends and we pushed all the waves back into the ocean and the day was saved but that wasn't the end…As the waves went back into the ocean all the cars were getting washed away. Some cars were saved and the others were gone. Over 10,000 people died. The show never went on again and people were sad. This all went on the news and all of it went viral. People were asking who saved them from dying and other things. Some of my family died and came to me in heaven and I was SO happy to see them. I gave them big hugs and kisses and they couldn't stop telling me what happened but little did they know that I saved the people from the waves.

I told them that I saved them but they didn't believe me. That was fine though I knew they wouldn't believe me. I went to go see my friends and took my family to see. They were so happy I had made friends and even more shocked to see heaven. The only person that didn't die and was still alive was my brother. His name is Chasse and he was. Right now he was washed away and is floating in the ocean. He is in the middle of nowhere and looks very scared. He is the only one there so far I see.


Thank you for looking at this blog post. Please like comment share and have a nice day.BYE

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, Mikaylah I like the way that you put lots of detail in to your story/ I think that you could work on adding more full stops and punctuation(Na kaley

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...