Thursday 21 May 2020

New york is falling

Hello! Welcome back to another blog post. Today I have a story for you today all about a shadow and a kid. If you read the story you will see what happend.


                        New york is falling

 The words rang in Jim’s head. They were the last words to crackle out of the radio before it stopped broadcasting. That had been three days ago. Jim had not heard any words since then…

He had daydreams for a long time until he heard a noise.”It's nothing” Jim said and walked away. He was sleeping in the hole of the statue of liberty’s eye. He used an old blanket he found in the back of an old car that he broke into. The words from the radio were still ringing in his head. As Jim looked around for a tree with some fruit on it he saw something in the shadows.

 Jim walked to it, But before he could reach the shadow He stopped...He remembered the words from the radio.”Run as fast as you can” before he could run he look over his shoulder to see the shadow by his side.the shadow whispered…”You can run but you can't hide”.Jim was stabbed in the stomach as the shadow ran her fingers down his back. He woke up in a black box. The black box was as dark as the night sky.

 Jim found it so hard to breathe.”You can run but you can't hide” the shadow said again. He fainted in a second. When Jim woke up again he found himself lying on the ground. He stood up and started to shake his legs.”You took him from me” the shadow said. He thought about the boy who he had taken from a mother a month ago.”What have you done to me”. Jim got up and ran. She screamed as loud as she could as fire reisd up from the cars around.”Look at yourself” Jim said “You have made earth a place that your child can't be in right now”...

”But you took him,where is he” the shadow said. Jim replied “He is safe in my house but I don't know any more, I took him from you because you went crazy in the mall and passed away in front of your kid”. Jim didnt no what to say after that. The shadow stood there “I understand, I am sorry about all I have done”. She cried.”Tell him I love him and stay safe. Take good care of him”.Jim left without saying anything. He went to his home to see the boy sitting in the corner of the broken down house.”Your mother loves you so much”. The little boy said “where is she”. “She...is gone now”. The kid was so sad. The kid ran to Jim,”Do I live with you now”. It’s now 2021 and buildings are still being fixed. The little boy has finally told me his name.his name is Own, he is now 18 since the shadow took over 10 years ago in 2011.all is fine and Jim is going to tell Own what happened to his mother,wish him luck.

Thank you for looking at my blog post today. Please comment shear like and follow my blog. Bye and have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mikaylah, This is a very scarey story, but I like it. It has a lot of Punctuation and thats what teachers look at the most. From Your Friend Arabella

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...