Friday 1 May 2020

Follow up chapter 2 My time to shine.

Hello and welcome back for the follow up of chapter 2 My time to shine. I am going to get into this really fast and not say as much as I do

Here is the follow up

I told them that I saved them but they didn't believe me. That was fine though I knew they wouldn't believe me. I went to go see my friends and took my family to see. They were so happy I had made friends and even more shocked to see heaven. The only person that didn't die and was still alive was my brother. His name is Chasse and he was. Right now he was washed away and is floating in the ocean. He is in the middle of nowhere and looks very scared. He is the only one there so far I see...

Thank you for looking at this blog post. Please like comment share and have a nice day.BYE

4 comments:

  1. Hello Mikaylah.
    I enjoyed reading this writing but feel I am missing the start.Can you tell me where or how,I can start from the beginning of this story and read it from the beginning?.
    Thank you for sharing an amazing piece of work.I can't wait to read all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will post all the story together so you no


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mikaylah.
    I just thought I would check to see if the story was combined.I will check again later.Thanks and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that I haven't posted. I was moving houses back to hornby. I am going to do 4 blog posts to get back up to date so stay and you will see them.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...