Thursday 23 July 2020

Question time!

Question time!

In what way is the globe magical? On the inside of the glob there are some LED light inside and when they touch where they want to go it was all made up from the imagination. 

Where do you think the brothers have pointed to? In my story they pointed to London where they have been wanting to go for a long time.

Why is the globe glowing? It's a sign that the glob is magic.

What will happen next? Maybe the dog will come back.

What do we know about their last adventure? I don't know anything about there last trip but I think that they went to a place in their dreams and then wanted to go to another place the next time. 

What do you think will happen this time? I think the dog will come back and the mum and dad get trapped in the globe.

How will they return home, do you think?In my story the fainted and had to go to the hospital.

Which of the brothers is Max? Max is the little brother in my story.

Who is in charge on their adventure? The little brother Max because he made it all up.

If you had a magic globe, where would you go first? I would go to Canada to see my favorite singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...