Wednesday 1 July 2020

My questions for my taniwha story.

Question time!
How is their journey to school different to yours? It is harder for the kids that are hoping on the boat to get to school as I go to school on car.
Where do you think they are? What country might it be? I think they are in New zealand since my story on maori things.
How long do you think it takes them to get to school? I think it takes them 20min to get to there school or 10min.
What time is it in the picture?It looks like the time where they are is 8:00pm.
What do you think they all had for breakfast? I think just plain toast or a croissant.
What do they have inside their rucksacks? Just some gear to keep them safe and some things for school.
Where are their parents? At home doing work waiting for school to be over.
What is their school/teacher like? How is it similar/different to yours? They are the same like my teachers at school.
Are the children happy? Not all the time they get scared often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...