Friday 19 July 2019

Secret life of pets.

Hi welcome back to my blog. today we are writing about the secret life of pets trailer. We have to write what think is going to happen and what we think there next mission is.

I think in the movie they are going to save a tigger from a circus. I also think that Max is scared to go to the vet. Max is scared that he is going to lose his kid.

I think in there next mission the tiger is going to save other people with caption snow ball and Dasey.

Image result for secret life of pets 2 trailer

thank you for looking at my blog. please comment like and share with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...