Saturday 6 July 2019

My favorite animal

                                                                                  My favorite animal

 My favorite animal is a red panda. They have red fluffy fur and a red a black tail. The red panda looks like a fox and a raccoon. There apart of the raccoon family and part panda. The reason why I love these red pandas is because they are so cute and so fluffy.


                                                                                                    This is what a red panda looks like.





Image result for red panda

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed hearing and reading about your favourite animal. I enjoyed listening to all the research you have done on Red Panda. Karawhiua!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your feedback

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mikaylah,
    It is pretty cool that you like red pandas! I like them too! Nirvana at South Hornby also said they are her favourite animal! You can check out her blog by copy and pasting this link http://gpsnirvanan.blogspot.com/2019/07/um-learning-journey-creatures.html
    Why do you think they are called panda if they look more like a fox?
    I look forward to reading more of your posts!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...