Tuesday 2 July 2019

Ruin

Its 5019 i’m in a broken and abandoned city. I feel tired and broken down. It's taken years for me to find the ID for Haven, Haven is a skyscraper. It was a place where they did research on things like robots and other things. They made a robot established in 2018 and released in 2019. They have been hurting and polluting are planet since they came out. I have been looking in Haven for weeks now, it's a sunny day I haven't seen the sun in week now. It’s only been cloudy and rainy all week. I feel hot and I haven't had water in years I can hear the water down below and the leafs in the breeze flying across the sky. I fell so hot i’m going to pass out. I manage to stay awake without passing out. I found a crate, it looks like a safe.It was hard to open so I threw it out the window because I was made and furious that it wouldn't open. I heard a big bang,dust was flying everywhere. I ran down stairs and ran outside. I saw that the safe didn't open. I kicked the safe and watched the lide fall down onto the dusty floor. YES I found the ID. I picked up the ID, it was charging in my hands it felt weird on my hands. Its like im a robot. The air is getting colder, I can hear a helicopter or some sort of robot. It's getting colder each second. I see a robot flying in the sky. I grab the ID and run away as fast as I can. I run to my moderbick and ride away as the robot chases me down the highway. Suddenly these flying robots came out of the robot. As the little flying robots chased me down the highway I throw bombs at them they mist them we went through a tunnel, I threw a bomb at the car and they mist it. So I stuck a bomb on the roof. They flue out the tunnel and blue up. I drove away with the ID and found a safe place to stay.I found a place by the water. I filled some of the water and drank some and stade in the shade by the water.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness you are talented! Your imagination is fantastic and I love the use of vocabulary in the story!! Keep up the good mahi pēpi x love māmā

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx mum love the feedback :D

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...