Wednesday 11 November 2020

The office of the children's commissioner.

 On Monday the 9th is when the office of the children's commissioner came to Hornby primary. Room 10 & 8 did a pepeha and waiata for them. On Tuesday we went with some people to do some fun games. They told my class about bully's and ask us a way to stop them. They came all the way from Wellington to see the top 5 healthy schools. The people we meet are named Peter, Te Ara, Mereana and Erin. We did some waiata and karakia to end off the day. My favorite part of the day was when we played noughts and crosses. We had some Subway for lunch and a cookie for a small desert. 


Thank you for looking at my blog post. Please like, follow and share to other people to see.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora I like the way you told everyone what we did. it was on the 10th bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mikaylah.
    You have included great information which is handy.That way I don't need to ask so many questions.🙃
    I'm glad that you picked something different than eating about Subways that you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...