Thursday 19 November 2020

Fun run

 Yesterday my hole school had a amazing day at the fun run the teachers and school put on. we started a movement to raise money for Kids Can in HPS. Each student had to make a wed sight using the Kids Can app to raise money. we raised over $9000 of money for kids can. On Wednesday the 18th we got dressed up and did a fun run around the Kyle park field and went through a little cores. at the end of the day all of the kids were splashed in water and everybody had fun. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mikaylah.
    Every one did have a great time,especially me.I thoroughly enjoyed squirting the kids and adults with the water gun that Kersten lent me.
    The children and parents/whanau did a FANTASTIC job at raising so much for a great cause.

    If there was an activity that you could add next time,what would it be and why?.

    I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...