Sunday 21 June 2020

Should we live on Mars.

Hello and welcome back to another blog post. today I will be showing you a slide about why we should or should not live on Mars. At the end of this blog post will be a link to my Powtoon and Video if you can get in on slide.


Now here is my Powtoon.

Powtoon video.

Sorry I couldn't upload the video If you come back tomorrow the video will be put up for you all to see. Other than that thank you for looking at my blog I hope you liked and and please comment like and follow. Have a nice day, bye!




1 comment:

  1. i think we are not ready yet to live on mars.. we need fresh air not toxic. our clothes would be so dusty from the storms as well..how will we grow plants on mars if everything is different here on earth.. we have water and fresh air and the sun for our plants to grow. and for our animals to live as well.....what do you think we should do ?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...