Thursday 18 June 2020

My rat trap.

Hello and welcome to another blog post. Today I have some cool pictures of me and my buddy Mikaere making a rat trap.

What we used: Rope, Tape, Newspaper, Cardboard and Clay.

Here are some pictures.



This first photo is what we based are trap on and we made kind of the same but added some new things. The trap was called Rua Torea. We used the Clay as the meat for the rat to eat. We didn't really finish the trap but all the people that saw the trap still liked it. The rat uses his claws to climb up and grab the meat. When It reaches the top it gets sliced in half with a blade and falls into the top where the rat is keeped for the maori people to get. 

Thank you for looking at my trap that I made with Mikaere. Please comment like and follow for more blog posts. Have a nice day and stay safe. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora mikaylah nice work on the rat trap it is cool as but do you think it will work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikaere has a different way into the trap on his blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora cuzzy it Mikaere do you think the trap held up well??

    Later bol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora thank you for commenting on my blog. Please look at my posts leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...