Friday 5 June 2020

Rm 7 & 8 Bread.

Kia ora and welcome back to another blog post. Today I am going to be showing you the yummy bread  we made with room 7.

I hope you like the bread it took a long time to make but it was worth it.

Here are some pictures.




For the white bread We used flour yest water and salt and for the Rewana bread we used flour yeast salt and brown sugar. after we made the Rewana and white bread we put jam and butter on top of the rewana bread. We did some taste tests for the breads to see what one is the best tasting. I liked the Rewana bread because it tastes like banana brean. Both breads tasted so good.

Thank you for looking at my blog I love it how you comment on my blog. Please keep commenting like and follow, have a nice day☺

3 comments:

  1. The bread looks nice and I wasn't here what did the breads taste like?? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mickey, I love this type of bread it looks so good and delicous. From Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Mickey, that bread looks so good! Hope you guys got to eat it - I'd have mine with butter and jam :-) Ngā mihi, Aunty Morgan from Mum's mahi.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...