Wednesday 22 April 2020

My time to shine

Hello! I'm back again with another story for you. but today I'm going to let you read the story and figure out what you think is going to happen in the next chapter. Here is the story...


                      My time to shine

There was a water break and suddenly a txunamy came....but let's go back to the start. Hello! My name is Sasha and I grew up in Hollywood. I have two sisters and a brother. We are a famous family and we all enjoy singing. A few days after I was in a car crash and passed away. Day after day my family forgets about me. I always go to visit them but feel sad every day. As I count the days well they go past I am getting sader each day. My family has now forgotten about me forever, I thought. Today is the day I go and get my halo and angel wings and go throw the gate of heaven. My heart is breaking each second. A year has gone past and I am now 18. There is a show going on. My family is in that show, my little brother is going to be singing today. On their way down to the show down by the famous Show town park they took a short cut down to the highway and a BIG txunamy struck. I thought to myself this is my time to shine. I got all my friends and we pushed all the waves back into the ocean and the day was saved but that wasn't the end…

 Find out in chapter 2 

3 comments:

  1. WOW Mikaylah.What an amazing story.I can't wait for chapter 2.Your story drew me in and I want to read more.You have some super ideas.Your story made me 'feel' how the girl must be feeling.
    I am reading a story at the moment set along the same sort of story line as yours.The book is called Lovely Bones.
    I am looking forward to chapter 2..get blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora taku tau, I have enjoyed looking at all the things you have put in your blogs over the last couple of days. I love your imagination and creativity. I look forward to seeing what else you get up to and blog. Love Māmā

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh im so glad that this is just a story i would be so scared of the waves.. you have such an amazing imagination and it would be so great to have wings..

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...