Wednesday 15 April 2020

Haunted door

Hello and welcome to my blog. this is my first blog post well we are in quarantine. I have a nice piece of writing for you. I hope you enjoy my story it is very good ❤

  Haunted door

Throw the door into the forest lays a beautiful hill surrounding the haunted door. This door is like no other. This door is blue and opens when somebody is there. This door is known for manythings, It was built in the 1800s and was used as an outside theater. When people came they would watch operas and plays. In 1823 april the 20 a play was being held at the theater and everybody in town came down to watch all the lovely kids sing, dance and play for them. At the end when the kid was walking out of the forest one of the play trees fell onto the boy walking. The tree was supported by a stack of bricks and one of the bricks dropped onto the boy's head. All the people there were in shock. People ran up to the stage to see if the boy was ok. The boy sadly died and his family was very sad. He always wanted to make people happy even if he was dead. He would fly around and touch people or pull pranks on people but that made him very sad, people couldn't hear or play with him because he was dead. People would run away from him if he touched them. Not only did this make him sad this made him angry. People noticed that this boy was haunting the place. So they put down a big pile of dirt and it has been sitting there for a long time and has grown some grass all around it. People say that he is still there and people say he isn't. But who knows?


Thank you for looking at my blog. Leave a comment,shear and follow my blog. Bye and have a nice day

Na Mikaylah

4 comments:

  1. Tēna koe Mikaylah, wow! Your story seemed so happy in the beginning then turned dark and sad ... I like that he wanted to try and make others happy when he was a spirit. I wonder if tomorrow you could continue this piece as I am interested to know what kind of pranks he played on people and if anyone ever saw him ... ? Or what other cool ideas you have!

    Ngā mihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you I am working on it and have many ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena Mikaylah.
    I enjoyed your story.I am curious to know whether the boy is now a spirit or a ghost.I wonder why people ran away when he touched them.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morena Mikaylah
    Thank you for your beautiful Waiata yesterday,you have such an amazing voice I love listening to you. I missed hearing you this morning! I found your story a little sad at the end, but not all stories need a happy ending.
    You did leave a big question mark in peoples minds which I found a creative unpredictable ending. Kia Kaha!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...