Thursday 30 April 2020

Chapter 2...My time to shine.

Hello and today is chapter 2 of My time to shine. last time the story started very sad and got happy at the end. if you have not seen the last story go down and you should find chapter 1. read it before you read this one it will help you no what is going on.

Chapter 2

As the waves went back into the ocean all the cars were getting washed away. Some cars were saved and the others were gone. Over 10,000 people died. The show never went on again and people were sad. This all went on the news and all of it went viral. People were asking who saved them from dying and other things. Some of my family died and came to me in heaven and I was SO happy to see them. I gave them big hugs and kisses and they couldn't stop telling me what happened but little did they know that I saved the people from the waves...

Come back next time for a follow up. Tomorrow at 12:00.

Thank you for looking at my blog. I hope you liked my post and I can't wait to show you the follow up. This story will get you thinking :). Please like comment share and have a nice day.BYE

1 comment:

  1. Morena Mikaylah.I have scrolled down and can't find chapter 1.Should I just read chapter 2 or wait till I read chapter 1 first.
    I know what I will do,I will send this to you and then wait for your reply.
    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...