Tuesday 26 February 2019

100WC Term1










The lost teddy One day a girl named Emma was walking to the park. It was a cold day but still she went to the park with teddy. The teddy’s name was Ted, he was wearing a red bow tie, and he was a white teddy. She was almost at the park but oh no Emma dropped Ted. she didn't even notice that she dropped Ted. after she played at the park she was making her way back to her house she went past Ted. she had arrived to her house. It was bedtime so she got in bed and fell right to sleep. The next day she had realized that she lost Ted. she ask her mum if she new were her mum was, she asked her Dad, asked her sister, and asked her brother. So she went to the park and she was looking sad a down. She was walking and walking and walking. And she looked down and she saw Ted. she was so happy and yald. TED I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.

 By Mikaylah

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...