Friday 15 February 2019

WALT Use the picture as a prompt write 100 words telling me what has been going on.




                    


              
            The legend
One day there was a war everyone was fighting and was mad. But one of the gods had come out to make the war an all man for themselves. So they were very aggressive with each other. They were in teams and had to fight the other team. The teams were fighting each other but only one could win. At last one team is the winner. They went back to their hut to have a nap because it was very dark that night. And to this very day there are statues that were made for them for us to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...