Friday 18 May 2018

My Magical creature100WC

         WALT describe a Magical Creature that lives in the pink lake or animal hospital.    
  

       My Magical animal.


      One day I saw a magical animal. She was really royal. Her name was Magic.                 
              I know because she told me. She has a voice. I said “ your
            beautiful” She had white skin and lived in a cave near the pink lake.
           She glows at night to see more better. She gave me a ride and said “ I'll show
           You my house” We had arrived one minute later. It was covered in diamonds
              I said “ don't you have friends” She said “no I don't” I said are there other
               Animal’s “no” then she took me home. The end
                             
                  By Mikaylah.
  

 


    




           

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...