Thursday 3 May 2018

100 word challenge

WALT use 100 words to write a story.
The Detective ???

One day on a cold misty night, I got a call. The phone was loud. Ring, ring ,ring. It got louder. RING, RING. The sky was turning crimson red. Then I said “Something smells fishy?” I got my detective clothes on and frantically ran out the door. There were clues on the floor outside. It was a trail of blood leading to a grave. People were yelling. I did a warning shot. They all ran in fear? Surprisingly a zombie came out. Cautiously I shouted really loud. "AAAAAAA Finally the sun came up and he fainted. I wonder what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...