Friday 9 March 2018

100 word challenge

This week we were given a story starter but what if I was in charge? 
My focus was on making my story interesting and staying within the 100 word limit. 

If I was in charge of my house I would of have 2 cats . But my mum is in charge of the house. I want to be in charge of the house. Because I can have anything I want like a big bed, or I could turn the house into a mansion. I would keep it alive until I turn 90. Well if I will. I would have a hotel built into the house with 200 rooms, a pool in the backyard that glows at night. Last but not least 2 guards for the hotel and my house. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...