Friday 16 March 2018

100 Word Challenge Week 7

                             The big tea cup and the Giant... 

 One day there was a Giant in the sky that was drinking Tea. No botey ney he was there. Only he can walk on clouds so he needs to be csefel. But he groped his tea. Suddenly the cup came crashing down in the Forest. 5 days later he client down the beanstalk at night.Without causing enye harm to go get his tea.But when he got down he did a big bump on the floor.It felt like a erth kwac hitting the hall wold. Then he got his tea cup back. By Mikaylah Thanks for reading bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...