Friday 28 August 2020

Sina and the eel questions and drawing.

 Sina and the is the story of a princess who had a pet eel the story is on youtube here my my questions and drawing.



  1. Why did the village people get mad at the brothers in the beginning? For throwing there spears without looking where its going.





  1. Where did they have to get water from first and what lived there? Atavahea. And a evil duck





  1. Where was the second place they had to fill their coconut shells from and what was there? Muihatafa by the tigerfish.





  1. Why do you think the villagers didn’t ever like the brothers? They didn't do the right thing and heart others with their spears.





  1. Have you ever not liked or not tried something because you were scared of it? What was it and why? I have never tried to climb a high height since it scares me.





  1. When was the time you were brave? When I did manu korero.



1 comment:

  1. I love the design of your eel e kare!!! Tino ataahua

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...