Thursday 6 June 2019

Kupe me te wheke ā Muturangi

Kia ora

Thank you for looking at my blog.
this week we had a visitor come and tell us the story of Kupe and the Wheke.
He showed us how to make a digital flip book. a flip book is a book with drawings of things.
When you have done drawing your pictures you put them in order and flip the pages fast one by one.
We made on on those but in a digital way. are hole class room made it and we all loved it. It was so fun and cool to make a digital flip book.

I hope you like it please follow my blog and comment.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Mikaylah.
    WOW! I really enjoyed watching your slideshow.
    I am unsure of the story about Kupe and the Wheke.
    Could you catch up with me and tell me a little bit about it please?
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Miss Cassidy I will be sure to come see you today

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...