Wednesday 9 June 2021

The best invention.

Kia ora welcome back to another blog post. Today I have been working on Which invention do you think has had the greatest impact on society in the past 100 years? Here is what I came up with.


 Which invention do you think has had the greatest impact on society in the past 100 years? How/why? In my opinion I think cars have made the best and worst impact at the same time. With cars It helped with transportation which means less walking around the place but also it caused a huge problem with climate change around the world. But when it comes to what cars can do it changed the whole world, with people customising cars and making other types of cars...such as Racing cars, drifting cars and many other more cars. But with cars comes a lot of laws and rules...Did you know that the first speeding ticket was issued in 1902. Also the first radio to be put in a car was in 1929.

Who Invented the First Car & When Was it Made? (Automobile History) |  CarsGuide

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Mikaylah. Cars have definitely had a huge impact on society over the past 100 years. I like how you have included great facts about the first speeding ticket and car radio. Keep up the good work. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...