Wednesday 19 May 2021

Spring free trampoline.

 The spring free trampoline was invented by Keith Alexander, a New Zealand inventor. The spring free trampoline is a trampoline with no springs. This invention was released to the public in 2003.

So far they have sold 25,000 trampolines last year making up to $16 million a year in New Zealand.

It is NZ's world safest trampoline with rubber tubes to lower the risk of getting hurt on the trampoline. The sides are made out of  a flexible fabric so you can bounce off it without going through.


Springfree® Trampoline NZ - Engineered For Safety. Built To Last

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mikaylah. This is some good research on a New Zealander inventor.
    These trampolines are very popular and have likely saved a lot of injuries from happening.
    Keep up the good work.
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Market day.

 Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog. Yesterday on Wednesday we had somthing called market day. All of the school was split up into their own t...